Access piCorePlayer via ssh
piCorePlayer has ssh active by default. This means you can access piCorePlayer from any computer on the network with an ssh client.
From the command line #
- The first time you access the remote computer, type
yesto establish host authenticity.
The authenticity of host '<IP address> (<IP address>)' can't be established. ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:Oj3eagEfJYeltdxRbmNsVmqPDF4SO4m7KmVl8+3KB5A. Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
- Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Type piCorePlayer’s password when prompted.
[email protected]<IP address>’s password:
exitto close terminal.
Windows PuTTY #
- Start your ssh client software.
- Enter your IP address.
- Set Port to
- Set Connection type to
- Click [Save] button.
- Click [Open] button.
- Login into your piCorePlayer.
[X]to close terminal.
Disable ssh #
- [Main Page] in [Beta] mode > [Security] > [Disable SSH].