Tivoli Squeezebox Radio
pCP Team 30 August 2020 pCP 6.1.0 Projects
A Squeezebox built from a Tivoli Audio alarm speaker.
- Tivoli Speaker and case using the original speaker and 3W output.
- runs on battery for a whole day (more than 12h).
- rotary and push controller for volume and play/pause.
- separate alarm clock.
- fully Squeezebox compatible player using a Raspberry Pi Zero and SqueezeLite.
- very simple and power-efficient 5V design.
More information #
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.