Tivoli Squeezebox Radio
pCP Team 30 August 2020 pCP 6.1.0 Projects
A Squeezebox built from a Tivoli Audio alarm speaker.
- Tivoli Speaker and case using the original speaker and 3W output.
- runs on battery for a whole day (more than 12h).
- rotary and push controller for volume and play/pause.
- separate alarm clock.
- fully Squeezebox compatible player using a Raspberry Pi Zero and SqueezeLite.
- very simple and power-efficient 5V design.
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.