Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.03
Great news. Paul from the TinyCore and Logitech forums has joined the pCP Team. Thanks to him, Logitech Media Server (LMS) can now be installed and run on your piCorePlayer.
This means that pCP now can be used as:
- Standalone pCP player (as usual).
- Standalone LMS server - it is very easy to setup a LMS server on your Raspberry Pi (RPi1 or RPi2). Simply press a button and you are done.
- Combined LMS server and pCP player.
- Added Squeezelite option to change GPIO status dependent on Squeezelite status. Handy for controlling an external amplifier. “-G option”.
- Added Squeezelite option to run a script dependent upon Squeezelite status. “-S option”.
- Fixed Squeezelite U, V and v options.
- Added support for installing LMS on piCorePlayer.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen