pCP Team 6 February 2016 pCP 2.01
Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.01.
We have many ideas on how to improve pCP in the coming months. For now we have included a ALSA equaliser, which you can enable and control from within pCP.
- ALSA equalizer can be enabled. This is especially important for you if you use a integrated amplifier such as the HiFiBerryAMP or IQaudIO AMP, as these amplifiers don’t have a equalizer. Thanks to Gerrelt for making the ALSA equalizer package.
- HDMI issue - hopefully we found and fixed the problem with HDMI output.
- Starting to enable bug reports to pastebin from within pCP.
- Improved “insitu” update function.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.