pCP Team 21 August 2016 pCP 3.00
If you have used pCP 3.00 before this date, please start from fresh again with a new download of pCP 3.00.
Please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.00.
We had some nasty bugs which now are fixed.
- HiFiBerryDACs are now working.
- Buffer settings are now working.
- User commands are now working.
We have problems doing insitu updates from previous versions to the current pCP 3.00. So please download pCP 3.00 image and burn to your SD card.
To keep your current settings
- Using your current version of pCP save your config to a USB-flash drive (from the [Main] web page use [Save to USB]).
- Keep the USB flash drive attached.
- Boot your pCP 3.00—and it will use your current settings in pCP 3.00.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.
The Software and Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.