If you have used pCP 3.00 before this date, please start from fresh again with a new download of pCP 3.00.
Please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.00.
We had some nasty bugs which now are fixed.
- HiFiBerryDACs are now working.
- Buffer settings are now working.
- User commands are now working.
We have problems doing insitu updates from previous versions to the current pCP 3.00. So please download pCP 3.00 image and burn to your SD card.
To keep your current settings #
- Using your current version of pCP save your config to a USB-flash drive (from the [Main] web page use [Save to USB]).
- Keep the USB flash drive attached.
- Boot your pCP 3.00—and it will use your current settings in pCP 3.00.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen