Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.06.
This is a bug-fix version. A major part of the underlying code has been rewritten, but the appearance have not changed much.
- piCore updated - where the libstdc++ exception bug is fixed.
- Improved ALSA settings on the Squeezelite page.
- Fixed the issue when trying to move LMS cache to attached Fat based USB disk.
- Improved the update process further.
- Numerous small bug-fixes.
Please notice that you will need to install this version from 2.05. In addition, it is not possible to downgrade to a previous version anymore.
This will probably be the latest release based on kernel 4.1.
We have now started working on a major pCP update based on kernel 4.4 that contains a lot of interesting and important fixes for I2S-audio DACs.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.