Greg and I have been working hard on this version, so I hope you like it.
- Build on kernel 3.16.3 at the time when 24 bit support still was present.
- Support the same I2S-DACs as previous versions on the original Raspberry Pi B (thanks to JackofAll for his advice).
- Supports the new Raspberry Pi B+ with HiFiBerryDAC+ and Digi+ cards. Supports the new IQaudIO+ card as well.
- Fixed the upsample problem.
- Tried another patch to allow 192kHZ via HDMI - please test and report back.
- New tweak that allows you to use a saved ALSA setting after reboot (Ian please test). You will need to use SHH access and the use alsamixer to change your settings. Then save these settings by:
sudo alsactl storefollowed by
sudo filetool.sh -b. Now these settings will be used after a reboot.
- New tweak so you can schedule a reboot or a restart of Squeezelite using cron job.
- New tweak so you are able to autostart a specific audiostream via LMS.
As always you can get it from here: Downloads.
Or use “in situ update”.
You will need to use [IP Address:80] or simply [IP Address] in your browser if using version 1.17 or later, (whereas 1.16 and previous used IP-address:8077)
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen