The download process can vary depending on the operating system and web browser used on your computer.
- Go to the piCorePlayer Downloads web page—go to Downloads.
- Click on the
piCorePlayer X.X.X - 32-bit Kernellink to begin download.
Step 3 (optional)
- Wait for the download to begin—depends on browser.
Step 4 (optional)
- Click on the [Save] or [Save as] button if prompted—depends on browser.
- Wait for the download to complete—about 20 or 30 seconds depending on your internet speed.
- Go to your local download directory.
- Unzip the piCorePlayer image.
Some SD card creators can work directly with compressed files but the additional md5 checksum file may cause issues.
- The download process can vary depending on operating system and web browser used.
- The downloaded zip file contains 2 files:
- piCorePlayerx.x.x.img—this is the piCorePlayer image.
- piCorePlayerx.x.x.img.md5.txt—this is the image’s md5 checksum file.
- Some OS hide the .img and .txt file extensions.
The Software and Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.