Please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.00.
- Kernel updated to 4.4.15.
- Using openSSH instead of dropbear as ssh server.
- Added infrared (IR) remote control of Jivelite (LIRC support from the [Tweaks] page).
- Numerous bug fixes.
- Improved appearance.
- Added option to wake on LAN (WOL) of LMS server to [Tweaks] page.
- Support for new I2S DACs.
- Lots of internal improvements.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.