Hi we have been working hard on fixing the issues that surfaced with pCP 3.00—please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.01.
- Shairport-sync not working with HiFiBerryDACs - fixed.
- Problem with User Commands on Tweaks page - fixed.
- LIRC killed the HiFiBerryDAC - fixed.
- Wrong LOCO DAC string - fixed.
- Problem with RPi3B on-board firmware not loading - fixed.
- LIRC - long pause required on SB remote - fixed.
- Buffer string restriction in squeezelite - fixed.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.