pCP Team 29 August 2016 pCP 3.01
Hi we have been working hard on fixing the issues that surfaced with pCP 3.00—please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.01 .
- Shairport-sync not working with HiFiBerryDACs - fixed.
- Problem with User Commands on Tweaks page - fixed.
- LIRC killed the HiFiBerryDAC - fixed.
- Wrong LOCO DAC string - fixed.
- Problem with RPi3B on-board firmware not loading - fixed.
- LIRC - long pause required on SB remote - fixed.
- Buffer string restriction in squeezelite - fixed.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.