Sorry for the long wait before we could release a fixed version—please try the new version piCorePlayer 3.02.
- Shairport-sync issue - fixed.
- Several extensions updated.
- HiFiBerryDAC+ Pro supported.
- Kernel updated to 4.4.20.
- filesystem extension available again.
- rpi-vc extension available again.
- New web page to control adding/removing extensions (using “Advanced mode” and selecting “Extensions”).
- And a lot of smaller and larger improvements.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.