Hi all piCorePlayer users.
Note: In this version of piCorePlayer a new password is used.
User: tc Password: piCore
We have a new version ready piCorePlayer 1.19k.
It is mostly a bug fix version but Greg have developed a new option that allow you to set a static IP address for your piCorePlayer. This has been requested frequently, so now the first part is ready. For now it is only for wired networks, so if you use Wifi you can’t set a static IP-address. We hope to have such an option later.
- Fixed the issue with not being able to save your changes.
- Fixed the issue with Jivelite becoming unresponsive after changing the skin.
- Fixed the Squeezelite logging to tmp directory issue.
- Shortened boot time.
- Cleaned up boot messages.
- Added a “Static IP” setting on the main page for wired networks.
Can be downloaded here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.