pCP Team 1 September 2018 pCP 4.0.0
The pCP Team has released an new version of piCorePlayer.
Here are the major changes #
- Launching new web site—see www.picoreplayer.org.
- Kernel 4.14.56
- AudioCore kernel 4.14.56-rt34. All RPi processors supporting Realtime Kernels.
- RPi Firmware 2018/07/17
- Completely rebuilt Wifi. Web interface with hidden Wifi, special characters.
- Added driver for rtl8188eu chipset.
- Static IP support for Ethernet or Wifi.
Repo updates #
- Update to Squeezelite v1.9.0-1111
- Updated Bluez to 5.50
- Updated LMS binaries (flac and sox are now significantly faster, upgrade perl cyrpto libraries).
DAC additions #
- Allo Katana.
- Google voiceHat.
- pCP default kernel now supports 384kHz on a good number of DACs.
New images or insitu update are available. The released versions can be downloaded from here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.