pCP 3.11 is a small bug fix version with the following improvements.
- Added Workgroup field to Samba Setup.
- Added Additional gateway and DNS options to Static IP setup for wired Ethernet.
- Updated HDMI configuration to work with Shairport-sync.
- Added [HotFix] button to the [Main Page] to make the next hotfix easier. (See below)
For current users, we are trying a different way of deploying small little hotfixes.
If you are running pCP 3.10, you can upgrade by using the URL into your browser.
If you are using Shairport-sync you will need to:
- Remove then reinstall Shairport-sync.
- Change Audio output to “Analog audio” then back to “HDMI audio”.
If you are not using Shairport-sync, no further action is needed.
Get them from here: Downloads
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen