pCP 3.11 is a small bug fix version with the following improvements.
- Added Workgroup field to Samba Setup.
- Added Additional gateway and DNS options to Static IP setup for wired Ethernet.
- Updated HDMI configuration to work with Shairport-sync.
- Added [HotFix] button to the [Main Page] to make the next hotfix easier. (See below)
For current users, we are trying a different way of deploying small little hotfixes.
If you are running pCP 3.10, you can upgrade by using the URL into your browser.
If you are using Shairport-sync you will need to:
- Remove then reinstall Shairport-sync.
- Change Audio output to “Analog audio” then back to “HDMI audio”.
If you are not using Shairport-sync, no further action is needed.
Get them from here: Downloads
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.