Please try the new piCorePlayer 1.16.
I’m happy to announce that this will be the last time you will have to burn piCorePlayer to your SD card, as in the future you can update your system without needing access to your Raspberry Pi.
In-situ Update is now possible for future updates.
- From the main web page you can now check for newer versions of piCorePlayer and update without having access to your piCorePlayer. So no need for burning SD cards in the future.
- I have made it possible to use this in-situ mechanism for using two older versions of piCorePlayer the 1.15b and 1.15e (now called piCorePlayer 1.15bi and piCorePlayer 1.15ei).
- Kernel updated to 3.14.4 and firmware updated to latest available.
- HDMI issues are now hopefully fixed.
- Will try to establish Wifi connection several times at startup before continuing without Wifi connection.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen