pCP Team 10 November 2013 pCP 1.07
piCorePlayer 1.07 is ready.
- Updated kernel to rpi-linux-3.11.5
- Better picoreplayer script, so now it is much easier to change the Squeezelite settings, like name etc - and you can see what the current settings are.
- More Wifi adapters are supported (I think that most the Ralink adapters are working now).
- Better Wifi script (thanks to Randy McEuen who made it possible to save non-protected Wifi’s as well).
- The new version is larger than usual, as this has been requested by many who wanted to add extra packages to the piCorePlayer. If needed I can provide a smaller version.
BIG thanks to Randy McEuen who helped by beta testing the new version and also provided a valuable patch to the Wifi.sh script in the microcore community.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.