piCorePlayer 1.09 is ready.
The first version of piCorePlayer 1.09 was corrupted - please download again.
- Thanks to Ralphy you can now play WMA ald ALAC audio files, and possibly do upsampling on piCorePlayer as well.
- libfaad, libffmpeg and libsoxr are now included and enabled together with Ralphy’s Squeezelite which is compiled with support of upsampling using the libsoxr resampling library. This allows Squeezelite to upsample the output to the highest sample rate supported by the output device.
- This version have built in pcm (wav/aiff) decode plus flac, mp3, ogg and aac via libFLAC, libmad/libmpg123, libvorbisfile, libfaad and includes support for wma and alac decode via the ffmpeg library.
- Update of Squeezelite, now downloads from Ralphy’s Squeezelite page.
- Added option to define upsample settings in menu (untested).
- Menu script had an error and has been fixed.
- Changed default settings for analog output (better sound quality with high samle rate Flac files).
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.