The pCP Team has released an new version of piCorePlayer.
For support—see this topic on Squeezebox Forum.
- Kernel 5.10.42
- Removed out of tree Realtek wifi drivers from Kernel. If you see a warning on the insitu update, you should not proceed until you build your driver—see pCP Kernels.
- RPi Firmware June 8, 2021
- Based on piCore 13
- OpenSSL 1.1.1k
- Squeezelite 1.9.9-1386
- Added interface to Alsamixer in pCP web interface.
- Added Bluetooth speaker control interface (Play/Pause/Next)
- Added option for pCP to always be discoverable and better headless pairing.
- Various bug fixes and web interface updates.
- Adding a file named
netusbto the boot partition will automatically load/configure net-usb kernel modules.
wpa_supplicant.confto the boot partition will automatically enable Wifi—see Setup Wifi without ethernet.
New images or insitu update are available. The released versions can be downloaded from here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.