pCP Team 23 September 2017 pCP 3.22
The pCP Team has released a minor update.
Here are the major changes
- Kernel 4.9.50.
- RPi Firmware Sept 14, 2017.
- Changed default governor to performance. This was accidentally dropped when we changed to 4.9.y kernels.
- Updated RPi Wifi and bluetooth firmware. Fixes BroadPwn vulnerability.
- Updated to squeezelite 1.8.7-999.
- Updated Allo PianoPlus drivers.
- Add back missing hiface support. (Missing in 4.9.y kernels).
- Allow for spaces in remote network shares.
- Increased samba share path field length, and improved tool tips.
- Add support for exFat file systems.
- Fixed Wifi SSID with spaces when using newconfig.cfg method.
- Insitu Update is available, but for those that are using older images with 25MB boot partitions, pCP 3.22 boot partition will no longer fit. You will need to start with a new image.
- LMS in repo updated to Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1505480690.
The released versions can be downloaded from here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.